Spend some time with our team — Becky Higgins, Kari Holt, Wendy Howe, and Becky Proudfit — for a day of inspiration + introspection + learning + connecting + FUN! At this live event, you will be inspired to truly live the story you want to tell and receive the tools needed to get even more direction about cultivating a good life and recording it in a way that is personal to YOU.
RISE + SHINE: Live the Story You Want to Tell is an in-person event that takes place on Thursday, May 9, 2019, at Cibola Vista Resort & Spa in Peoria, Arizona. We will spend the day (9am to 4pm) in the Trailhead Meeting Room (map).
Included in the price:
- 7 hours of instruction / inspiration / interaction … all of it deeply connected to cultivating a good life and RECORDING it
- a renewed sense of your personal journey to cultivate a good life and record it and what this means FOR YOU. Can you tell we’re focused on this being a personal experience? : )
- an exclusive packet of guided / prompted worksheets that can't be purchased anywhere
- new friendships / community experience
- one-on-one time with Team BH
- an exclusive BH Simple Notebook that can't be purchased anywhere
- a roll of BH Stone Wrap (just for fun!)
- a set of BH Art Prints all about cultivating a good life
- a super nice “Rise + Shine” insulated water bottle
- snacks and plenty of water
- exclusive savings on physical product in the shop AND print order!
Not included in the price:
- accommodations (if you’re traveling a distance to attend, we recommend that you look into booking a room at Cibola Vista)
- meals (You will have an hour break for lunch and there are lots of options just down the street; we’ll share recommendations.)
- This live event is like our online courses but BETTER — it’s Becky + team in real life and with more personalized assistance for YOU!
- This experience will be like a taste of our online courses, emails, podcast, and Instagram stories … but in person. : )
- You’ll get to connect face-to-face (see the theme there? We’re going to be TOGETHER!) with a community of people that have a common goal in recording, documenting, and preserving their stories and their family’s memories.
- You will have exclusive things to experience & take home that you can’t get in any other way.
- We only have 100 seats available and when they’re gone, they’re gone. First come, first served!
- No refunds. If you can't attend or if you change your mind, you are responsible to sell your ticket however you can. If you do, please kindly let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bring a friend or come alone — we want you there either way! You will absolutely enjoy new friendships, regardless.
- This is the kind of experience that you do NOT need to prepare stuff ahead of time or really bring anything but yourself and an open mind. Come as you are. Relax. We’ve got you.
- Questions specific to this event? Drop us a note at email@example.com