- 2+ hours of this recorded experience that was live + interactive. The recording is split up into 13 smaller, more digestible videos, making it easy for you to watch back specific sections of the content that you’re looking for.
- Becky’s presentation of several different approaches for what kind of book you could make for your graduating senior
- Step-by-step instruction on how to actually get the book done in an efficient and timely manner
- You’ll receive a guided and interactive worksheet (in PDF format) with pointers, tips, guidance, and plenty of room for you to write out your game plan and other notes
- You’ll receive a worksheet of content IDEAS to get you thinking about what you could include in the book. You’ll receive a bonus PDF that has photos of actual pages, explanations, tips, and tricks from the albums Becky has created for her son.
- By the end of the webinar, you will feel increased confidence in making a book for your senior AND you’ll know how to actually get it DONE
- Access to watch the recorded event back anytime and as often as you like
WHO — Anyone who has a senior who is part of the graduating Class of 2021 — specifically those who are graduating from high school but certainly you can still be inspired if your child is graduating from college, too.
WHAT — You will be inspired in how to make a book for your senior and you’ll receive information that walks you through how to actually get the book DONE in time for graduation.
WHEN — This was a live webinar that took place on April 20, 2021 but the recording is available for you to watch any time.
WHERE — As long as you have an internet connection to log into your account in the BH Classroom, you can be anywhere you’d like to be while watching the video.
WHY — Because you want some peace of mind knowing that you CAN do this thing you want to do for your child — and you’d much rather feel empowered and equipped instead of confused and overwhelmed!
HOW — Grab your seat right here, on this page … right now!
Q: How long is the recorded webinar?
A: The total time is 2 hours, 20 minutes. The content is split up into 13 shorter videos, ranging from 5 to 18 minutes each.
Q: You mentioned this is for “moms of graduating seniors” but I’m a dad (or aunt or grandma or nanny or …) and I’m the one who wants to put the book together. Is this for me, too?
A: Absolutely! While most of the attendees are moms, we are thrilled to know that there are some of you who are interested in making a book for their senior — “mom” or not! You are WELCOME and ENCOURAGED to join us!
Q: I heard Becky was working on some courses that are designed to help with kids’ albums. How is this different?
A: Those courses are coming along beautifully and will be PACKED with inspiration for anyone wanting to preserve their child’s memories + photos + the stuff of childhood. The development and production on those courses will not be complete in time for those who want to put a book together for their senior in time for graduation this year so this recorded webinar is specifically geared to help moms in this specific situation (which includes a time crunch of sorts). When the other courses are released, you’ll learn more about those and can decide at that time if it feels like a good fit for you.
Q: What if my child graduated LAST year — or will graduate NEXT year?
A: While this webinar was designed specifically for moms of seniors who are graduating right now, anyone is certainly welcome to partake of the content and be inspired. It’s never too early or too late to document! Becky's message is very specifically geared to those who have a senior graduating this year, but you are welcome to benefit from the sharing!
Q: What is your refund policy on online courses?
A: We don’t offer refunds. Once you have purchased a seat in a course, you have unlimited access to the content and we promise that as you watch and go through the content with an open mind, you WILL be inspired … maybe even in ways you’re not expecting! We hope you find value in the content.
Q: I have a question (that’s not listed here) and would love to hear from someone on the BH team.
A: Super! We’d love to hear from you! Email email@example.com and we’ll help you out.